Phnom Penh: Friday, 13th December 2019 – Hyundai Camko Motor Company (Hyundai Cambodia) today officially introduces the first-ever Palisade – the latest addition to Hyundai’s award-winning SUV lineup after Kona, Tucson, Santa Fe as the company continues to widen customer choice in the Luxurious Premium SUV segment.
Mr. Brian Ko, Hyundai Camko’s CEO & President, said “The All-new-Palisade will become a big hit in the Cambodian market because this new SUV is offering incredibly large space at a competitive price, and it is equipped with a lot of innovative technology which guarantees customers safety and comfort in mind. We believe that this new Hyundai SUV is the ultimate family vehicle for practical, comfortable daily use and memory-making road trips whenever the appeal of the open road should beckon.”
Hyundai Palisade’s exterior and interior design clearly reflect its unique flagship identity with a Premium, Distinctive and Bold road presence. It has won “Product Design – Cars and Motorcycles” category at the prestigious Red Dot international design competition in March 25th, 2019.
From the front, a dominant, bold and wide cascading grille clearly represents a premium SUV. Separated composite headlamps and a vertically-connected forward-lighting signature create a strong and distinctive front demeanor, with available LED headlights, LED daytime running lights and LED turn-signal mirrors. The rear view emphasizes a wide and stable stance via vertical LED tail lamps design and available 20-inch alloy wheels further fill out the Palisade flagship presence.
The interior design combines a sense of relaxation and comfort creating a serene environment with seven-passenger seating standard for family adventures. Leather seats offer a premium feeling while the smooth wood-grain trim in a wraparound interior design create a spacious, comfortable ambience.
The All-new Palisade Gasoline Engine features 3.5-liter produces an estimated 277ps maximum power and delivers that power to the wheels via an eight-speed automatic transmission with HTRAC and Multi-Terrain mode which is Hyundai’s genius All-wheel-drive and Drive Modes system optimizes traction performance on different road surfaces (muddy, sandy, bumpy, wet roads).
The All-new Palisade offers a vast number of advanced safety and convenience technologies that we can’t live without for our dream car, especially for our high-class customers including:
- The center information display is a generous 25-inch touchscreen in widescreen format, coupled with a 12.3-inch fully-digital instrument cluster offering various view modes and differentiated drive mode illumination.
- The amazing shift-by-wire system includes automatic park logic that shifts the vehicle into park when the engine is off and the driver opens the door.
- To eliminate the need for a charging cord, there’s an available Qi wireless charging pad for compatible Android devices as well as recent Apple iPhones.
- Taking inspiration from aircraft technology, Palisade’s available Heads-Up Display (HUD) projects a virtual image onto the windshield, helping the driver to better keep his or her eyes on the road.
- Palisade also offers a class-exclusive Blind View Monitor that complements the standard Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist, which provides easy-to-see body-side views whenever the turn signal is activated.
- To enhance the safety of Hyundai’s passengers, Safe Exit Assist and Rear Occupant Alert are equipped.
- An epic road trip won’t be completed without Panoramic Sunroof and one-button opening.
- At the event, our VIP customers and Media guests can check out The All-new 2020 Palisade on first hand and enjoy the exciting launching ceremony from Hyundai Camko Motor Company.
Hyundai Camko Motor Company Established since 2009, it has been providing to high-quality sales and after-sales service to high end customers. The market for new vehicles is extremely competitive. More and more consumers who buy one Hyundai buy another, and more than any other car at any price. In fact, for the last eight years Hyundai has been ranked to the top tier in the automobile industry in Cambodia. Our best-selling 12-seat STAR H1 and cost-effective SUV Tucson has been always favored by local and overseas cooperation. In order to provide better service to our customers, we are also having a customer-delight program, which includes a 5 Years/100,000-Km Warranty. You will also get Car Care at our service center, which is complete and convenient, including everything from oil and filter changes to complimentary multi-point inspections. Moreover, we provide free car wash service and VIP discount on essential products.
More information about Hyundai Camko Motor Company and its products can be found at: http://camko-motor.com